Terram T1000 is the brand leader for Geotextiles. It is a fully permeable stabilizing and separation membrane that allows water to pass through freely but stops fines and other loose materials from mixing.
Terram has an exceptionally high puncture resistance enabling it to keep its integrity even under high loads.
Terram T1000 geotextile gives many benefits. These include:
- Reduces and minimises the need for excavation of the original ground and so decreases the depth required of hardcore replacement.
- When used with hardcore – especially permeable hardcore – it stops migration of fines and sands into the hardcore. This enables the compacted and shearing hardcore not to slip and deform.
- As Terram has a high puncture resistance and so is particularly suitable under hardcore for construction access roads and driveways.
Terram T1000 is used in many applications. Some of these are:
- Road construction.
- Driveway construction – both gravel and block paving
- Pedestrian walkways – permeable cellular grids with a gravel or grass finish.
- Car park construction – permeable cellular grids with a gravel or grass finish.
- Horse Manèges
- Land Drains
- Soakaway wrapping
Terram 1000 (2.25m x 100m) Specifications:
- Roll size: 2.25m x 100m
- Colour: White
- Tensile Strength to EN ISO 10319 8 kN/m
- CBR Puncture Resistance to EN ISO 13433 1500N
- Tensile Elongation 60%
Permeability to EN ISO 11058 90 l/m2s