These markers combine a 160mm green peg and a white bulls-eye style bay marker. Manufactured in the UK for use with our grass reinforcement mesh and ideal to demarcate paths, parking spaces or give directional information.
Key benefits of the use of these markers are:
- Superior anchorage – The unique ‘wing’ design of barbs retain mesh securely and tightly to the substrate, offering maximum pull-out resistance
- Manufactured in strong polymer to give maximum resistance to breakages.
- Large, robust head for quick, easy installation.
- An alternative to metal fixings, which may be more appropriate for use near power cables, machinery, animals and vehicles.
- Bulls-Eye marker available to demarcate paths, parking spaces or give directional information.
Obviously, the continued visibility of these markers is dependent on how short the grass is cut and if left to grow long, the markers will become hidden.