For larger quantities, please enquire for a special price quote.
Typical uses for Bodpave 40 are:
- Overspill / overflow gravel or grass car parks.
- Walkways, disabled access routes & golf buggy paths
- Driveways and residential lawn parking
- Emergency Fire Access Lanes / ambulance access roads.
- Caravan site access route & Motorhome bays
- Cycle Tracks
- Can be used in a Sustainable Urban Drainage Solution (SUDS)
Bodpave 40 has been designed to provide a fully permeable, hardworking, trafficable surface that is most suitable for a gravel finish.
Bodpave 40 is based on the Bodpave 85 Permeable cellular grid – a tried and tested design of paver that has been used to create car parks for some 15 years. It is manufactured in the UK from 100% UV stabilised recycled and recyclable polymers and is designed to be able to manage a high workload over long periods of time.
If installed correctly and used appropriately the anticipated work life of Bodpave 40 is 10 years plus.